Resources for Members
Thank you to all TMACOG members who have volunteered to work together on common problems that cross jurisdictional borders.
TMACOG is a non-partisan planning organization built on cooperation, consensus, and mutual support. Members include governmental and non-governmental organizations in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan: cities, counties, villages and townships, as well as schools and colleges, park districts, businesses and other groups concerned with quality of life in the region. Members join TMACOG to work together on common problems that cross jurisdictional borders. We focus specifically transportation, and air and water issues.
TMACOG has no political affiliation or agenda. It is a neutral forum for all members to come together to address topics that concern the entire region. Read on to learn how your municipality or organization can benefit from membership.
Check out our recent Summer Caucuses and Panel Forum with State Lawmakers event at Penta Career Center.
Members Form Strong Regional Partnerships
State and federal grants favor regionally significant projects. Leverage your influence by expanding your partnership options.
Infrastructure Investments & Jobs Act
Member Resource: Infrastructure Investments & Jobs Act
- Members who work together throughout the year on cooperative plans build trust and confidence in each other. Those relationships are invaluable when a crisis occurs.
- When faced with a new regulation or personnel challenge in your jurisdiction, the chances are good that a fellow member has faced a similar problem. Get advice in a peer-to-peer environment.
- Learn about sources of funding for repair and renovation through TMACOG communications.
Members Gain Access to Staff, Data and Analysis
- Contact TMACOG’s professional planners for advice and strategy. Staff list.
- Access TMACOG reports for information on traffic, construction, Census data, water treatment sharing agreements, maps, and more.
- TMACOG Tech seminars and webinars offer professional development for elected officials.
- Meet with state lawmakers at TMACOG-sponsored events.
Annual Directory of Public Officials
- All members of TMACOG receive an annually updated directory with contact information for elected and appointed officials in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan, including email addresses, phone numbers, titles, and more. The directory is also available for purchase by non-members. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.