Smart Transportation & Innovative Mobility Committee
To enhance interagency dialogue and collaboration, and to facilitate Smart Transportation and Innovative Mobility project development and deployment within Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan.
- To educate community leaders on connected and autonomous vehicle technology
- Establish partnerships with both public and private entities to facilitate the committee mission
- To create a regional plan for connected and autonomous vehicle technology
- Identify funding sources to implement smart mobility solutions
- Be a repository for regional smart mobility projects both private and public
- Enhance the quality of life in the greater Toledo region by implementing “Smart City” initiatives
- Develop and identify funding sources for connected and autonomous vehicle technology projects to implement within the region
- Develop educational materials on the benefits and safety implications of connected and autonomous technology
- Partner with DriveOhio on connected and autonomous vehicle projects
- Engage regional groups who could utilize and benefit from autonomous vehicle technology
- Engage with stakeholders to deploy innovative transportation technology in the region.
- Visit our Facebook profile
- Visit our Twitter profile
- Visit our Instagram profile
- Visit our YouTube profile
- Visit our Linkedin profile
- Title 6 and Public Information Policy
TMACOG is a member organization. Members include cities, counties, villages, townships, schools, and special districts.