Transportation Planning Committee
The Transportation Planning Committee is a broad-based group that helps envison and forge the transportation future in our region.
This committee recommends to the Transportation Council actions, programs and policies that support investment in our region's transportation system coordinated through the regional transportation planning process. This includes:
- developing the regional transportation plan (RTP) and supporting community awareness and implementation of the plan; and
- providing recommendations on major state projects, the TMACOG Annual Work Program, special high priority corridor projects, special studies on transportation needs, and other initiatives affecting the transportation system and related economic development.
In 2015, the committee (expanded into the 2045 Task Force) completed the multimodal regional plan, the "On the Move: 2015-2045 Transportation Plan." The committee is currently tracking progress on implementing plan projects, initiatives, and goals. The committee is also recently completed an update of the 2045 plan. The plan was finalized in June 2020 and can be found here.
Join the Planning Committee
All meetings are open. They usually are held the third Tuesday of alternate months at 1:00 p.m. (check with staff). If you are interested in helping to forge regional plans for transportation for northwest Ohio/southeast Michigan, please talk with us. Contact Marissa Bechstein via email or at 419-241-9155 ext. 1117.
August 15 ,2023
February 16, 2021
October 20. 2018
- Visit our Facebook profile
- Visit our Twitter profile
- Visit our Instagram profile
- Visit our YouTube profile
- Visit our Linkedin profile
- Title 6 and Public Information Policy
TMACOG is a member organization. Members include governments: counties, cities, villages, and townships. Non-governmental members include utilities, advocacy organizations, schools, and special districts and authorities.