The Transportation Council oversees and manages the transportation planning and implementation functions of TMACOG. The Council is responsible for the implementation of the transportation program through its subcommittees and the TMACOG Transportation Department. Finally, it maintains communication on transportation issues among and between TMACOG's other committees, other transportation stakeholders, and the broader regional community.
September 5, 2018
- FY 2019 AWP & Budget Amendment #1
- TIP Administrative Modification #5
- TIP Amendment #10
- Public Involvement Policy Update
- FY 2018 AWP Completion Report
- FY2018 STBG Funding Solicitation
- Transit Performance Management Targets
- Ped/Bike Operating Procedures
- Planning Committee Operating Procedures
- Transit Committee Operating Procedures
- Passenger Rail Committee Operating Procedures
TMACOG is a member organization. Members include governments: counties, cities, villages, and townships. Non-governmental members include utilities, advocacy organizations, schools, and special districts and authorities.