The Stormwater Action Group (SWAG) is the technical steering committee of the Stormwater Coalition. SWAG typically meets on the second Wednesday of each month at 9:30 a.m. Please see the TMACOG calendar for complete meeting information and contact Kari Gerwin email@example.com to receive email updates.
- Visit our Facebook profile
- Visit our Twitter profile
- Visit our Instagram profile
- Visit our YouTube profile
- Visit our Linkedin profile
- Title 6 and Public Information Policy
TMACOG is a member organization. Members include governments: counties, cities, villages, and townships. Non-governmental members include utilities, advocacy organizations, schools, and special districts and authorities.