Finance, Audit, & Admin Committee
The goal of the Finance committee is to help ensure the financial stability of TMACOG by establishing fiscal policy and monitoring procedures that enable members to properly oversee financial activities. Membership is composed of representatives who have financial, administrative, legal, and HR expertise.
- Visit our Facebook profile
- Visit our Twitter profile
- Visit our Instagram profile
- Visit our YouTube profile
- Visit our Linkedin profile
- Title 6 and Public Information Policy
TMACOG is a member organization. Members include governments: counties, cities, villages, and townships. Non-governmental members include utilities, advocacy organizations, schools, and special districts and authorities.