- Tuesday, August 3rd - Thursday, August 5th
- 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Join fellow TMACOG members for the 2021 virtual Summer Caucuses with State Lawmakers August 3-5. The summer caucuses bring northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan state legislators and TMACOG members together to discuss issues that are relevant to the future of our region and its people. The caucuses also provide members with opportunities to share news and information on best practices with their peers.
|Tuesday, August 3|
|8:30-10:00 a.m.||School Districts & Colleges/Universities Caucus Agenda|
|10:30 a.m.-Noon||Non-governmental Members Caucus Agenda|
|1:30-3:00 p.m.||Townships Caucus Agenda|
|Wednesday, August 4|
|8:30-10:00 a.m.||City Caucus Agenda|
|10:30 a.m.-Noon||County Caucus Agenda|
|Thursday, August 5|
|8:30-10:00 a.m.||Special Districts & Authorities Caucus Agenda|
|10:30 a.m.-Noon||Villages Caucus Agenda|
If you are in need of special accommodations, contact Jennifer Allen: firstname.lastname@example.org or 419.241.9155 ext. 1107.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Gilda Mitchell: email@example.com or 419-241-9155 ext. 1105.
• Sen. Teresa Fedor, 11th District, Ohio
• Sen. Theresa Gavarone, 2nd District, Ohio
• Sen. Dale Zorn, 17th District, Michigan (tentative)
• Rep. Haraz Ghanbari, 3rd District (tentative)
• Rep. Mike Sheehy, 46th District, Ohio
• Rep. Lisa Sobecki, 45 District, Ohio
• Rep. Gary Click, 88th District, Ohio
• Rep. Paula Hicks-Hudson, 44th District, Ohio
Thank you AT&T for sponsoring the 2021 Summer Caucuses with State Lawmakers!
TMACOG is a member organization. Members include governments: counties, cities, villages, and townships. Non-governmental members include utilities, advocacy organizations, schools, and special districts and authorities.