- Ohio ’s 21 st Century Transportation Priorities Task Force – The Stimulus Bill and its Impact on Ohio \ CM I 1
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 – Impact on Ohio\ CM I 1
- Freight Performance Analysis of Freight Bottlenecks: Analysis of Ohio and the United States \ CM I 1
- Emerging Challenges in Supply Chain Management in Today’s Economy \ CM I 1
- The Marine Highway and Short Sea Shipping \ CM I 1
- The Need for a Federal Freight Trust Fund \ CM I 1
- St. Lawrence Seaway System - 50 th Anniversary \ CM I 1
- The Surface Transportation Reauthorization Act of 2009 \ CM I 1
- The Importance of Freight Movement to Ohio’s Economy \ CM I 1
- Innovative Freight Solutions through Public/Private Partnerships \ CM I 1
- The Great Lakes Maritime Research Information Clearinghouse: University Transportation Research Benefiting the Freight Movement Industry \ CM I 1
- An Update on the Canada Border Security Agency and U.S. Department of Homeland Security Efforts to Improve Border Crossing Freight Movement \ CM I 1
- The Dynalifter: Roadless Trucking for the World \ CM I 1
- The Seasnake: Innovative Solution to Waterborne Freight Movement \ CM I 1
- Electronic Freight Management and the Cross Town Improvement Project \ CM I 1.25
- The Road to U.S. Economic Growth – Let’s Rebuild America \ CM I 1
- I-35W – Bridge Replacement and Components of Freight Support \ CM I 1
- Development of the I-70 Corridor of National Significance \ CM I 1
- The Impact of Overweight Trucks on Ohio’s Highways and Bridges \ CM I 1
- The Great Lakes Dredging Crisis \ CM I 1
Register now. Last date for the special conference hotel rate is September 9. See the complete agenda here.
If you have questions about certification maintenance credits, please call TMACOG: 419.241.9155, ext. 134 ( Jennifer Allen).
AICP members can earn Certification Maintenance (CM) credits for most activities at the 2009 Ohio Conference on Freight. When CM credits are available, they are noted at the end of an activity description. More information about AICP’s CM program can be found at www.planning.org/cm.