Transportation Enhancements Funded
In May, the TMACOG Executive Committee passed a resolution adding new projects to the Transportation Improvement Program (the TIP) pipeline. The new projects are committed for funding in fiscal year 2012 or later. If a project is ready to proceed earlier, the project’s sponsors can request that it be moved up.
- City of Oregon – Stadium Rd. bikeway phase 2 - $440,000
- City of Toledo – Summit & Front Sts. bike path - $612,990
- Lucas County – Sylvania-Metamora Rd. bike path - $278,400
- Richfield Township – Kilburn Rd. bike lanes - $1,308,800
- City of Toledo – Reynolds Rd. roadside bio-swale & urban beautification - $512,766
- City of Perrysburg – Fort Meigs shared use path - $118,853
- Toledo Metroparks – Lathrop House Renovation phase 2 - $232, 638
- City of Toledo – Front St. urban beautification - $234,240
- City of Toledo – Manhattan Blvd. bike path - $142,419
- Village of Whitehouse – Nona France multi-use path - $333,000
- Toledo Metroparks – Middlegrounds Metropark - $250,000
Transportation Enhancements grants are awarded for projects that help expand transportation choice and improve the transportation experience. Examples of enhancements include bike paths, scenic and historic highway programs, landscaping and beautification, and preservation of historic transportation facilities.
Copyright © 2009 Toledo Metropolitan Area Council of Governments